Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Is it too early?


I want to start working on my Halloween costume..Aw, come on! It's almost February! I'm actually getting a late start this year! My sister called me once on July 4th and asked me what I was doing. I said I was listening to Christmas music and working on my Halloween costume...She scrambled to find two other family members who would sign the papers, but they must've been out of town for the holiday. I can't help it; I love Halloween. I look at ordinary objects and start wondering how I can turn them into something Halloween related. I've been making my own Halloween props and costumes for quite a few years now. I belong to a really cool website, HauntSpace.com, and that site has really inspired me. It's for true Halloween enthusiasts. If you're truly into Halloween, check it out. It might give you some ideas for your next costume, and I know it will definitely inspire you to start making your own props. There are some really talented crafters on there. I have my costume narrowed down to three choices, but I'll probably end up making all three. That's okay, because I always have friends calling me at the last minute asking if I have any costumes they can borrow. Amateurs....

No comments:

Post a Comment