Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I have an addiction

I'm not proud of this, but I think I need help...I'm addicted to You Tube. Seriously, I can spend hours on that damn website watching the stupidest videos, and I don't even realize how much time I've wasted! Is there a support group I can attend? YouTubers Anonymous or something? And the worst part of this addiction is, I like watching gross videos, like bot flies being pulled out of people's backs! Sick! Oh sure, I watch the occasional music video, but give me a sebaceous cyst being drained and I'm there baby!! Maybe I missed my calling as a dermatologist? I'm going to look into getting myself weaned off this terrible habit. In the meantime, please to enjoy one of my favorite videos...

1 comment:

  1. Ya your friends know you're addicted we are planning an intervention

    ReplyDelete